Any information entered into the Canada East Rides website including and not limited to an individual’s name, address, personal telephone number, email, date of birth, occupation, work address, and work phone number.
Canada East Rides collects personal information by a lawful and fair means. By providing a Canada East Rides with your personal information, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and retention of that information by the Canada East Rides and its auto dealer affiliates. Upon entering your information into our website, you are giving Canada East Rides and its affiliated dealerships consent to contact you via email, telephone, or by any other lawful means necessary. You may withdraw your consent at any time in either written form (via email) or verbally (via telephone). A Canada East Rides representative will verify your identity before finalizing the request to withdraw.
- Canada East Rides may automatically collect dates/times that you accessed the website, as well as other information regarding your usage of the website for quality control (e.g. browsers, software, devices and operating systems used).
- Canada East Rides may use information that it collects via its website, email messages, and advertisements to recognize you as a user of the Canada East Rides website. This information may also be used to facilitate quality improvement of the website/targeted online advertisements, to confirm that messages have been delivered to and read by you, and to prevent fraud.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- The information collected by Canada East Rides is used for the sole purpose of assisting
- Canada East Rides is not responsible for any dispute, disagreement, or conflict between an affiliated dealership (in which information was disclosed) and customer. These issues must be resolved with the associated car dealership directly.
- Canada East Rides may disclose your personal information to law enforcement as according to applicable law, such as to comply with a subpoena/warrant/court order, litigation disclosure obligation, or if Canada East Rides believes it is necessary for national security.
- Canada East Rides may use interest-based advertising services to display advertisements.
Retention and Protection of Personal Information
Canada East Rides keeps all personal information as long as deemed necessary to provide required services to its applicants. After such time, Canada East Rides will dispose of all information in accordance to applicable law. Security risks can never be completely eliminated, but Canada East Rides ensures that safeguarding measures have been taken to minimize the risk of unwanted sources accessing personal information.
Questions? View our User Agreement.