- This User Agreement represents a binding agreement between you and Canada East Rides in reference to your access and use of the Canada East Rides website.
- Each time you access the website, you are unconditionally agreeing to the newest, most updated version of the User Agreement.
- Entering your email address at any point in the application process gives Canada East Rides consent to contact you via this email address even if the application is not completed or fully submitted.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time in either written form (via email) or verbally (via telephone). A Canada East Rides representative will verify your identity before finalizing the request to withdraw.
- By submitting an application on the Canada East Rides website, you are giving consent to Canada East Rides to refer your personal information to a legally registered/licensed car dealer for the purpose of purchasing an automobile.
- This website may only be used by residents of Canada over the age of 18. Use of the Canada East Rides website by an individual living outside of Canada and under the age of 18 is not authorized.
- Use of any features on the Canada East Rides website is for educational purposes only and does not take the place of professional advice by any means. It is the user’s responsibility to attain sound advice on their individual circumstances from a qualified professional before acting on any information attained from the Canada East Rides website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Canada East Rides website is provided to you on an “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” and “WITH ALL FAULTS” basis. The Canada East Rides website does not make any claims in regard to any representations, warranties, conditions or guarantees of any kind, and is not held accountable or liable for any such claims whether express, implied or statutory.
- Use of this website is at your own discretion and Canada East Rides is not held accountable or liable for any harm arising from use of the website (or inability to use the website) including delays, errors in personal information, loss (financial or non-financial), damage, or technical harm (e.g. acquiring a virus or other harmful component from our website).
- Canada East Rides main office is located in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. As a result, all aspects of this website and any matters related to Canada East Rides shall be governed by the laws of the Province of New Brunswick, Canada.
- Upon submitting an application to the Canada East Rides website, you are giving Canada East Rides and its affiliated dealerships consent to access your credit score for the purposes of obtaining automobile financing.